Sunday, June 22, 2014

D.A. Foundation

Kerra Jones
June 22, 2014

          When I was first notified that we were about to write about anything. So many things crossed my mind at one time... too bad I couldn't grasp a hold of one of the ideas floating in my head. So I actually had to think about a time or space or even an idea to write about.
         Throughout my life I have learned that not everyone that converse with everyday is for you. Some people are just waiting for your breaking point and to see you fail. There is a foundation here in our own community that strives to give everyone an equal opportunity to prevail. The mission of this foundation is to help battered women and their families as well as children who are abandon with no place to go. This is a hands on charity as well as a partnership with other charities where the gates are always open, no matter the circumstaneces. I found interest in this charity because I think that not very many people are aware that help is only an arm length away. It is a very popular foundation but isn't as well known as it should be. So by writing about this topic, I hope to bring awareness to help those who are truly in need.

Source: http://derekandersonfoundation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment