Monday, July 7, 2014

Optimism

The topic of the summary is mainly focused on how small business outlays are weak and optimism in the economy. After several years of attempting to be optimistic, the National Federal of Independent Businesses do monthly reports to show how the small businesses are doing. The percentage of optimism had dropped 0.2 percent the last time they did the survey. The survey or evaluation seems to fluctuate but periodically there will be a time where the small businesses would remain optimistic.
            I felt that this research would help with my paper but after I analyzed the article that was provided, I noticed that this would not help me with my research goal or topic, which is to find out more about the background and history of the store.
            Even though this topic wasn’t exactly what I was looking for, I still managed to ask questions about the information that was provided. I wanted to know how they collected their data without making it bias or one sided. Also I wanted to know around what time it is that tis data was collected.

            Though the data wasn’t useful for my project, it was still beneficial for the optimism of small businesses.

Small Businesses Growing Less Optimistic: NFIB
            Written on:
            Written by: Eddie, Nathan
            Source: eweek. 8/15/12. P5-5. 1p

No comments:

Post a Comment